Creating a profile:
1. If you are an individual offering your technical expertise or knowledge.
• Sign up and create an expert profile to offer your skills as a paid service if you choose to (see related FAQs) or simply to increase your visibility to potential collaborators. Any scientific discipline is welcome! Your profile should be only about your offered skill: this can be a specific laboratory technique, technical knowledge or an expertise. Just remember this is a profile about your skill, not about yourself or your research. Make your profile as appealing as possible. The more complete the more visits it will attract. Add relevant papers to your work, pictures, etc...
• Receive messages and set up your service or new collaboration.
Check out our blog post on how to make the most of your profile!
2. If you are an equipment provider:
• Sign up and create a facility profile to increase the turnover and visibility of your equipment/facility. You can include as many pieces of equipment as you wish, you can also link a calendar showing your equipment availability. Include all equipment specificities and if you provide any technical assistance for its use.
3. If you are company service provider:
• Sign up and create a company profile if you wish to advertise your services on ResearcherSkills and reach a worldwide community of scientists. Please, contact us for more information.
Finding an expert:
Looking for a collaborator, a service or equipment? Search all users’ profiles here. Filter your search to obtain a narrower list of candidates. Browse and compare profiles and start messaging through ResearcherSkills webpage with your prospective collaborator.
Get in touch:
We would love to hear from you. ResearcherSkills is a new webpage and it will grow and evolve with your experience. You can email us with any suggestions or enquiries. Help us in tailoring the webpage to your needs by filling in this anonymous survey.
ResearcherSkills is free to use for all individual researchers. We believe that ResearcherSkills is a powerful tool that will help researchers to connect and collaborate with greater efficiency. If you like using ResearcherSkills and it has helped with your research, you may consider donating. All proceeds will go to cover webpage maintenance and improvement so we can keep offering you the best service and bringing new exciting features.
Publicise your company:
ResearcherSkills offers its incomparable scientific network to companies that wish to increase their reach. Please, contact us to discuss advertising options.